Wednesday, February 4, 2009

ULTRA-Lord Of The Selects

1a.
1b. My Ralph is going to be Johnny Depp. I chose him to be my Ralph because he's a great actor and really gets into his character. He seems to really sink in to what his character is, he goes beyond the character role. He brings them to life. Johnny also came out in the movie Pirates Of The Carribean in which he came out as a capyain on a ship, Ralph is cheif on the island. Johnny isn't your average actor, I guess you can say he's more than what's expected and every director would love to see the character come to life.

2a.
2b. For the role of Jack i chose to put Squidward. I put him for this role because in the series of SpongeBob SquarePants he always seems to want everything his way. He always thinks his way is better. To me he seems almost like Jack, except for the fact that Jack becomes a hunter and Squidward is just cranky almost 24/7. He doesn't seem to be friendly person (or squid) to evryone around him except people that are "his people." Just like Jack, he will go against anyone that aren't his hunters.

3a.
3b. I chose Chicken Little to be my Piggy because he's little and people around him such as friends, parents, the whole city etc. don't ecpect him to accomplish anything because he's so tiny looking. Same with Piggy; in the beginning Ralph thought Piggy couldn't be able to do anything because he's chubby and people judge him by appearence. He stars in the movie Chicken Little and as a small

4a.
4b. My Simon is going to be Michael from Peter Pan. I chose for him to do the role of Simon because he reminds me so much of him. They almost look the same and their characters are alike. Michael plays a little boy in the movie that doesn't have a clue on what's going on untli someone tells him. Simon is a very quiet little boy that just goes by what other people tell him. Again I go back to Michael that doesn't have a clue; Simon always has this little what's-going-on look. I guess you can say its a perfect match!

5a.

5b. I chose to put Sheen as my Roger because he is the complete opposite and it would be funny to make him play the role. And by the way he is it would really change the story up a bit; put a little fun and craziness to the movie. As an average person in The Adventures of Jimmy Neutron Boy Genius he adds a little fun and humor to the show. The movie doesn't have to be all serious. It could change to add a little something to it.

6.

Pumba is my "beastie."




7a.
I chose to put this lighthouse because, its tiny and the island in the original story is pretty big, so i wondered what they would do if they were stuck in a smaller place.
7b. If I could change three things about the story I would change
1. Simon, Piggy or the boar don't die.
2. Everyone becomes friends, follow Ralph's commands and turn against Jack and have him starve to death.
& 3. They eat "Jack" (Squidward).
8. I would change the title to.. ULTRA-Lord Of The Selects!!
And thats my Cast!!.

No comments: